Vendemmia International Wines understands that its customers and web site visitors care about how personal information is gathered and used. We appreciate that you trust us to act carefully and responsibly with your personal information.
Personal Information. Vendemmia International Wines does not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Vendemmia International Wines may ask you to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, address, and date of birth when:
- you register to receive information from Vendemmia International Wines and its affiliates;
- you send questions, comments, or other messages to Vendemmia International Wines;
- you request specific information, materials; or
- you participate in surveys, promotions, premiums, or contests. Vendemmia International Wines may use your personally identifiable information to:
- register you in programs;
- create and maintain accounts;
- provide you with information related to your account and your purchases;
- respond to your messages, questions and requests;
- better understand your needs and interests;
- improve our products and services; or
- otherwise fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
Vendemmia International Wines and its licensees and affiliates may also use your personally identifiable information to send you (via regular or electronic mail) special offers and product information that may be of interest to you. You will have an opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such promotional messages when you provide personal information to us online and when we send promotional messages addressed directly to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to Vendemmia International Wines will not be sold or shared with others outside of Vendemmia International Wines except under the following limited circumstances:
- The information is shared in aggregate, non-personal form (such as a collection of visitor demographic statistics).
- The third party assists Vendemmia International Wines in the processing of orders and the delivery of products or services to you.
- You specifically authorize Vendemmia International Wines to share your personal information with the third party.
- It is necessary or advisable to verify information that you provide to Vendemmia International Wines.
- It is in connection with an audit of Vendemmia International Wines.
- Vendemmia International Wines believes that it is required to do so by applicable law or regulation, or that it is otherwise necessary or advisable to ensure the safety, health, or life of people or property.
- It is to assist Vendemmia International Wines in sending messages regarding products and services that it or a third party offers that may be of interest to you.
Vendemmia International Wines automatically collects and stores certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit its web site. This information may include your number of login attempts, the domain name from which you access the Internet, your browser type, the date and time that you accessed this site, the length of site visits, the Internet address of any website from which you linked directly to this site, and the particular items or pages that you viewed or downloaded during your visit. From time to time, Vendemmia International Wines may also ask you to provide other anonymous demographic information, such as your age, gender, and interests.
Vendemmia International Wines uses non-personally identifiable information in any way that it determines is useful to it, including to maintain and improve the quality of its products and services and to offer information and promotions.
A "cookie" is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a site like the Vendemmia International Wines web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the site administrator may identify your computer and passively track its activities on the site. If your browser accepts "cookies," Vendemmia International Wines may use both persistent and session ID cookies to determine if you are a repeat or new visitor; to understand how many different visitors come to this site; to personalize your information on future visits; to offer you information that is appropriate to your demographics interests, and preferences; to monitor and improve its services to you; and to facilitate your shopping session. You can usually modify your browser to decline cookies at your preference, however, declining cookies may limit your ability to receive the benefit of all of the features of this site.
Your personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers in a controlled environment, reasonably protected from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or disclosure. Although Vendemmia International Wines strives to secure your personally identifiable information with the same degree of care that it secures its own confidential information, there can be no assurances that your information will remain confidential. Storage and processing may take place in the United States or in any other country where Vendemmia International Wines or its affiliates maintain facilities. By using the Vendemmia International Wines web site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
For More Information.
To review or update your personally identifiable information, to obtain information regarding the personally identifiable information that we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own marketing purposes during the prior calendar year, to opt out of receiving future marketing messages, or if you have any other questions or comments regarding Vendemmia International Wines, please write to us at:
Vendemmia International Wines Inc
Unit 12, 8001 - 21 Street N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 8H2