- Tenuta Petrolo
- Carlo Ferrini
Villa Petrolo is the tribute of Petrolo to the newly re-born DOC Val D'Arno di Sopra. In 1716 an edict of the Greatduke of Tuscany Cosimo III De Medici officially recognized 4 areas in Tuscany for their fine wine production: Chianti - Carmignano - Pomino - Val d'Arno di Sopra. This edict was the first document in the world identifying in a territory its valuable wine growing areas. This is a wine produced with Old Sangiovese vines grown in the vineyards of our neighbor-friends “vignerons”.
- Grape Variety
- Stainlss Steel tanks.
- Maturation in a by gone era of cement vats constructed at Petrolo.
- | Appearance
- Bright reflections of Ruby with deeper Garnet tones
- | Aroma
- Red Floral notes with ripe wild berries and fresh herb notes
- | Taste
- A wonderful acidity balanced within a heavier dark stewed fruits
- | Serving Suggestions
- Pasta with Ragu, Pizza, Grilled Pork Chops Ribs and Beef Hamburgers
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: