- Fausto Maculan
This local grape is grown in the hills of the DOC Breganze zone. The soils have some volcanic and tuffaceous elements that add a fresh minerality to the wine.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Vespaiolo
- Grapes are brought immediately from picking to the temperature exchange vessel and cooled to 4 degrees Celsius. Maceration without oxygen.
- In stainless steel for 4 months
- | Appearance
- Pale lemon yellow with greenish reflections
- | Aroma
- Intensely aromatic with notes of ripe stone fruit, honey, and orange blossom
- | Taste
- Dry with a lovely balance between its full-bodied mouthfeel and crisp acidity
- | Serving Suggestions
- Great with greens and seafood of many sorts.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: