- Current Vintage
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Gerard Sanin, Christof and Herbert Tiefenbrunner
The vine stocks grow primarily on the south-facing slopes surrounding the Tiefenbrunner Castel Turmhof, and the optimal location is always selected for each individual grape variety. By the clever selection of training systems, an ideal balance between sun and shade is achieved throughout the vineyard. The old pergola system has been reintroduced on the steep slopes in a slightly altered form, but otherwise the vines are trained on wire frames regardless of the location.
- Grape Variety
- 90% Chardonnay10% Pinot Nero
- This South Tyrolean sparkling wine is produced in the classic methode Champenoise
- MInimum 2 years on the lees before disgorgement
- | Appearance
- Pale straw yellow with green reflections
- | Aroma
- Delicate aroma with a trace of yeast.
- | Taste
- Well structured, balanced, shows fine perlage long lingering finish.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: