- tara- all teh
- Livio Felluga
- Filippo Felluga and Stefano Chioccioli (consultant)
Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of Italy's most prestigious white wines. The balanced blend of Tocai Friulano, Pinot Bianco and Sauvignon grapes, estate-grown at Rosazzo in the historic Terre Alte vineyards, yelds a superbly elegant wine with a profusion of intense fruit and flower aromas. A wine of outstanding structure, Terre Alte acquires a wonderfully complex bouquet of tertiary aromas with bottle ageing.
- Grape Variety
- Tocai Friulano - Pinot Bianco - Sauvignon
- Pinot Bianco and Sauvignon mature in SS for 10 months. Tocai Fruilano fermented and aged in oak for 9 months
- Bottle wines aged for 9 months
- | Appearance
- Intense straw yellow with golden hues
- | Aroma
- Elegant, complex, intense, with intriguing notes of white fruit, yellow, exotic and tropical fruit with spicy note
- | Taste
- Full bodied, lush, vibrant, with great acidic balance; sweet aftertaste, long and lingering with notes of floral, tropical fruit and spices
- | Serving Suggestions
- Especially made for fish dishes, excellent with vegetable risotto, white meat and cheese.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case:
Wine Spectator - August 2008 - James Suckling - 92 points
This sneaks up on you with lemon, apple, orange and mango aromas and flavors. Full and rich, yet delicate and lively, with a very, very long and flavorful finish. Tocai Friulano, Pinot Bianco and Sauvignon. Drink now.