- PEA no GREE joe
- Current Vintage
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Gerard Sanin, Christof and Herbert Tiefenbrunner
The grapes for this wine are grown from various vineyards in Kurtatsch, Magreid and Kurtinig located 800 to 1,000 ft. above sea level, with south to southeastern exposure and a morainic and alluvial soil composition.The vines are planted in the Pergola and Guyot method and yield 5.26 tons per acre. The harvest was carried out in September.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Pinot Grigio
- Fementation in stainless steel at 20 to 21 C
- 3 months on the fine lees
- | Appearance
- Intense yellow
- | Aroma
- Complex bouquet of pear and candied fruit.
- | Taste
- Dry and full bodied, with zesty acidity with strong harmonious structure
- | Serving Suggestions
- A versatile wine great with all sorts of appetizers, seafood, poultry, pork or veal dishes.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case:
Wine Spectator 2008 - James Suckling - 90 points
Pretty and floral on the nose, with peach and lemon. Medium-bodied, with lively acidity, beautiful fruit and wonderful intensity.