- Current Vintage
- Cognac Tesseron
- Alfred Tesseron
COGNAC TESSERON LOT N°29 EXCEPTION is the rare jewel of the Tesseron collection of Cognacs. A unique blend of legendary Grande Champagne, the cream of our oldest and rarest stocks, lovingly aged for at generations. Balancing power and finesse, Exception has a floral bouquet, allied to chocolate and mocha and caramel notes. This is complemented by that elusive, ethereal nose which is so typical of only the very best old cognac. This subtle elixir has an extraordinarily long aftertaste, and its lovely amber highlights reflect its very slow ageing – the quintessence of elegance.
- Grape Variety
- Ugni Blanc, Folle Blanche and Colombard Grapes
- Grand Champagne
- More than 90 years in Limousin oak casks
- | Appearance
- Lustrous clear topaz with shimering dark maple highlights.
- | Aroma
- Heady, decadent aged nose. Layers of honey, exotic fruit and caramel. Uctuous and silky. Wonderful freshness and vitality.
- | Taste
- Supremely elegant, combines macerated dried fruit hints of mocha and cocoa, floral aromatics. Extremely well balanced and comples, stylish finish.
- | Serving Suggestions
- On its own, slowly allowing the flavors to fill your senses.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case:
Wine Advocate - Robert Parker
Lot 29 is the only cognac on earth that was awarded 100 points by Robert Parker.