- EEE LEAVE-eee-oh
- Livio Felluga
- Filippo Felluga and Stefano Chioccioli (consultant)
Illivio was created by Livio Felluga’s children, who dedicated the wine to him for his 85th birthday. Literally this means the Livio. The wine reflects the personality of the family's "Patriarch", uniting strength with elegance. Such skillful handling of this grape results in a fantastic and important white wine that reflects the great structure of the varietal combined with characteristics imparted by their particular soils and terroir.
- Grape Variety
- Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay and Picolit
- Grapes from manual harvest are gently pressed and vinified initially in temp controlled stainless steel.
- After fermentation, it is left on lees in small French oak casks for 10 mos.
- | Appearance
- Intense golden yellow.
- | Aroma
- Elegant, ample, complex, sweet fruit and fresh spices; mineral note integrated into hints of candied citrus, pineapple, acacia blossom, thyme and sage
- | Taste
- Extensive, rich, balanced acidity, excellent structure which expresses and integrates the lingering aftertaste; fruity, spicy and mineral flavours.
- | Serving Suggestions
- A particularly good match for fish, risottos and cheeses.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: