- gah vers tra meener
- Current Vintage
- Trentino-Alto Adige
- Gerard Sanin, Christof and Herbert Tiefenbrunner
The vineyard is located south southeast with vines trained in the pergola system in the areas of Kurtatsch and Etiklar at 260 to 480 meters above sea level. The soil is a mixture of clay and limestone, imparting both body and elegance to the wine.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Gewurstraminer
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks
- 3 months in concrete on the fine lees
- | Appearance
- Bright yellow gold
- | Aroma
- Distinct bouquet of ripe grapes and candied fruits with notes of honey, sage, rose petals and exotic spices
- | Taste
- Full bodied and harmonious with a long finish.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Seafood, risotto outstanding accompaniment with asiatic cuisine.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: