- Feudi di Romans
- Davide Lorenzon with Matt Thompson (consultant)
Feudi di Romans is a winery located on the Isonzo plain in Friuli, northeastern Italy. For decades they sold grapes from their reliable vineyards to wineries in the area. In 1995 they decided to produce their own wines and built a state of the art winery. They are regarded as one of the top new wineries in the Isonzo area.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Merlot
- Two manual re-assemblages daily, with a complete remixing of the grape skins. Fermentation at 28 degrees for 14 days
- 8 months in a combination of Slovonian oak casks and French barriques
- | Appearance
- Intense ruby red colour
- | Aroma
- Fragrant bouquet of raspberry, blackberry and blueberry
- | Taste
- Dry, medium in body and balanced showing juicy plummy flavours.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Serve with grilled and roasted white and red meats, pastas with hearty sauces and medium aged cheese such as Montasio.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: