- Current Vintage
- Federico Carletti
Poliziano’s Chianti is an immediately pleasing wine, capable of expressing the character of the Montepulciano territory while being highly drinkable, in the great tradition of Tuscan wines. A beautiful medium bodied wine that shows off its Sangiovese backbone.
- Grape Variety
- 80% Sangiovese 20% Canaiolo Nero e Mammolo
- Fermentation takes place in stainless steel vats at controlled temp for 7 to 10 days
- 6 months in stainless steel vats, followed by 3 months in bottle
- | Appearance
- Lighter ruby, brick color
- | Aroma
- Red berries with hints of red plum notes, all accompanied with floral undertones.
- | Taste
- Clean soft tannins with balanced acidiy and persistant fruit notes.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Enjoy with Tomato based pasta, chicken, turkey and BBQ burgers.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes: