- non vintage
In Monterotondo the sun, the woods and the wind coming from the sea create a perfect micro climate for the maturation of the grapes and for the production of high quality wine. Here among older cellars and vineyards, the Moccagatta family founded Villa Sparina, and put its strength in the power of tradition and creative innovation. Today Villa Sparina is a prestigious name also famous for its unmistakable bottle shape.
- Grape Variety
- Fermentation 3 weeks in stainless steel with Partial Maloalattic fermentation
- At least 3 years in bottle
- | Appearance
- White abundant mousse, small tiny persistant bubbles.
- | Aroma
- Bread crust gracefully harmonizes the elegant bouquet
- | Taste
- Delicate, fragrant and fresh with long aftertaste, suggesting aromas of grapevines.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Perfect aperitif, goes well with hors doeurvres and elegant meals.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: