- Braida di Bologna
- Guiseppe Bologna
This dessert wine is among the most elegant and pleasant, best when consumed young when it expresses the fragrance of the grape: the moment in which the tantalising notes of Bulgarian rose and mature fruits are fully revealed, it has a fresh, lively and musky taste. It is one of the few wines that matches well with dark chocolate.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Brachetto
- In steel vats with temperate controlled maceration of the skins. Second fermentation in sealed tanks.
- Aged in bottle.
- | Appearance
- Pale ruby red with purple hints, lively foam and persistent perlage.
- | Aroma
- Exuberant fragrant and aromatic bouquet, distinct scents of mature red fruits and withered roses.
- | Taste
- A sweet, smooth, delicate taste, sparkling, inviting with a long aromatic persistence.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Matches well with Dark Chocolate! Strawberries, forest fruit, dried fruit and nuts. Traditionally consumed with dry pasteries, baked dessert
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: