- Current Vintage
The Baracchi winery is ideally positioned on the Cortonese hillside and adjoins the Relais. Riccardo Baracchi strongly desired to continue the family tradition of growing grapes and producing wine since 1860 giving it now a modern character and great quality with renowned wine maker, Stefano Chioccioli. Trebbiano are the grapes that give life to this wine. All operations in the vineyard are carried out by hand with the utmost attention so that each of the 6,500 vines per hectare will produce only a few bunches of grapes, each with the full expression of the plant. A tribute to the land of Cortona and to the joy of drinking well.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Trebbiano
- Following the alcoholic fermentation, the wine remained on the lees (sur lie) for about 4 months
- The wine was kept at a temperature of 12°C to obtain a natural clarification
- | Appearance
- Straw gold
- | Aroma
- Complex bouquet with fruity aromas of citrus, pineapple with typical hints of this grape variety
- | Taste
- Intense, on the palate is full, harmonic and with a long finish.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Pastas with light vegetable sauces.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: