- Ai Suma
- Braida di Bologna
- Giuseppe Bologna
Ai Suma is Piemontese dialect meaning “we have done it”. It was the first of its kind coming from late harvested Barbera, at least two weeks after the norm for the zone. The result is a big brooding Barbera that is a delight to the senses, albeit a powerful one.
- Grape Variety
- 100% Barbera
- Fermentation and maceration in stainless steel for approximately 20 days, malolactic and fining in barrels for approximately 12 months.
- Late, around 15 days after the collection of barbera grapes for the Bricco dell’Uccellone.
- | Appearance
- Very intense ruby red with garnet highlights.
- | Aroma
- Ample, rich and complex bouquet, with many hints of wild berries and background notes of vanilla, liquorice and cocoa.
- | Taste
- A full flavor, forceful, of large structure but at the same time elegant and sensual, harmonious and quite persistent. Completely mouth coating.
- | Serving Suggestions
- Grand meat and game, stews and braised meats. aged cheeses.
- Suggested Retail:
- Available Sizes:
- Bottles Per Case: